The water retail market is nothing new, having deregulated back in April 2017, where organisations were allowed to procure water services from any provider, rather than allocated by their regional supplier. But, still to this day, only 35% of all businesses in England have switched their water provider and taken advantage of available savings – so we’re here to help.
Switching Your Water Supply
We believe this area of your utilities has considerable opportunities for all businesses alike. Helping you make savings, benefit from water efficiency and take advantage of hassle-free switching. The key benefits of switching your water supply are:
- Lower Prices, Financial Savings – Lower water supply costs, as well as possible savings on charges such as surface area and sewerage charges, make for great long term financial savings.
- Water Efficiency – By switching supplier, you will benefit from our water-saving advice and suggestions, to ensure your business runs efficiently as possible.
- Consolidating your bills – Combine multiple sites all into one bill, if that suits you.
- Expert Service – We offer an extremely high level of customer service, are there to manage the process of switching and answer any questions you may have before, during and after.
- Hassle-Free – We take away the hassle of supplier/utility management- we do it all for you. You can rest assured that your business water is in the hands of experts.
- Historic Review – We can also review your water bills as far back as 6 years, meaning if you have had overcharges, leaks or incorrect billing; we’re able to review this for you and put a plan of action together to ensure you get back the money you’re owed.
How do we do it?
Switching your water supply should be straightforward and hassle-free, we just need a few details which can be found on your bill to get started.
To help us find the most suitable tariff, help us with the following information, and we will help you:
- A copy of your water bills or, your Supply Point IDs (SPID Codes) for your sites, can be found on your bill.
- Your business address(es)
- Your contact details – and we’ll be in touch.
Once you have that information, simply email the details to hello@utilityworks or call us on 0121 716 1269 – and we will be more than happy to help.